Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Mikhail Pryakhin <m....@gmail.com> on 2018/10/25 13:44:57 UTC

Flink yarn -kill

Hi Flink community,
Could you please help me clarify the following question:
When a streaming job running in YARN gets manually killed via yarn -kill command is there any way to make a savepoint or other clean up actions before the job manager is killed?

Kind Regards,
Mike Pryakhin

Re: Flink yarn -kill

Posted by Andrey Zagrebin <an...@data-artisans.com>.
Hi Mike,

'yarn -kill’ is out of Flink control. Currently, there is no hook provided by Flink for this.
Maybe yarn has some feature for this kind of cleanup, then savepoint could be taken there.

Best,
Andrey