Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Niket Anand <ni...@networkprograms.com> on 2002/12/14 08:01:19 UTC

saving a generated pdf file in local directory

Hi All,
I have a link in a screen, on click of that it will open new browser and a
pipeline pattern would be called on that browser displaying a pdf report
using XSL:FO.
Instead of having this I want like this....
When I click on that link, a dialog box or folder/directory selector popup
window opens and ask for desired directory on which the generated PDF file
can be saved.
How can I do this?
Actually how can I allow the physical pdf file to save in local directory
using cocoon-2.0 WITHOUT OPENING IN new BROWSER?
Pls reply if it needs more clarification.
Thanks,
 Niket

saving a generated pdf file in server side

Posted by Niket Anand <ni...@networkprograms.com>.

  Hello All,
  Can anybody help me out of this problem?

  A screen is divided in two frames:-
  Top frame shows PDF generated by pattern using XSL:FO
  Bottom frame contains button for sending opened PDF (in top frame) through Mail. We are using JavaMail API integrated with JBoss. Actually I want to send the Pdf through Mail, when a user want to see
  PDF and submit Mail PDF button.

  How can I save and send opened PDF through mail as attachment or
  How can I save opened PDF at server side on click of Submit button in bottom frame?

  Thanks,
  Niket

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.