Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by ma...@gerling.de on 2001/08/28 08:18:29 UTC

throwing Exceptions from an EJB through Soap to a client

Hello together,

does anyone know how to throw an Exception from an EJB through SoapServer to
the client.
Everytime I only can read out fo the Fault Object, but I need a real
Exception at client side.

Is there something to configure inside SoapAdmin ???

Thanks in advance
Mario

This message is intended for the addressee or its representative only. Any
form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or disclosure
of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail message and its contents, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message and all its attachments subsequently.