Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Igor Stolyarov <ig...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/04 09:14:39 UTC

[classlib][luni] Patches for JIRA Issues

I've put patches for JIRA issues 1054, 1055 into the JIRA. Could anybody try
these patches?

--
Igor V. Stolyarov
Intel Middleware Products Division

Re: [classlib][luni] Patches for JIRA Issues

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Igor Stolyarov wrote:
> I've put patches for JIRA issues 1054, 1055 into the JIRA. Could
> anybody try these patches?

I'll go and take a look Igor.  We have a number of outstanding JIRA
issues at the moment (which is fine).  I'll repeat that the way to get
prompt attention (from me at least) is to mention that the bug is
blocking some application functionality.  While we are all keen to build
the best compliant and compatible implementation, I'm mindful about the
purpose of this, and it is to run those apps.

Thanks for the JIRA reports, keep them coming!

Regards,
Tim