Posted to user@bloodhound.apache.org by Rob Clark <rc...@hollidaysand.com> on 2013/08/29 19:58:42 UTC

WSGI/python-path on Windows

Would someone please give me a push in the right direction?

With Windows Server 2008, Bloodhound 0.7, Python 2.7, Apache 2.2, and
following the BloodhoundInstall instructions, I can get trac.cgi to work
properly, but not trac.wsgi:

TracError: ImportError: No module named batch

I'm wondering whether this is because WSGIDaemonProcess directive is not
available on Windows.  I had to comment out the httpd.conf line that
includes the python-path for Apache to start:

#WSGIDaemonProcess bh_tracker user=bloodhound
python-path=/path/to/bloodhound/lib/python2.7/site-packages

Thanks,
Rob Clark

Re: WSGI/python-path on Windows

Posted by Rob Clark <rc...@hollidaysand.com>.
[Regarding a problem using trac.wsgi on Windows & Apache following the
instructions on the BloodhoundInstall wiki page]

Answering my own question, I added

     activate_this = 'c:\\Program
Files\\.....\\installer\\bloodhound\\Scripts\\activate_this.py'
     execfile(activate_this, dict(__file__=activate_this))

to trac.wsgi and that seemed to do the trick.  I hope that's the correct
way to do this.  If so, this might be a valuable addition to the Install
documentation.

-R.C.