Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2007/02/13 15:42:37 UTC

New candidate binaries

Hi,

New candidate binaries are available for testing:
http://people.apache.org/~remm/tomcat-6/v6.0.10/

A vote on these binaries will be called on Friday.

Rémy

Re: New candidate binaries

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
FYI,
Recently, while verifying a Geronimo release, I noticed that your jar
files do not contain Apache LICENSE or NOTICE files.

--kevan

Re: New candidate binaries

Posted by "William L. Thomson Jr." <wl...@gentoo.org>.
On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 15:42 +0100, Remy Maucherat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> New candidate binaries are available for testing:
> http://people.apache.org/~remm/tomcat-6/v6.0.10/
>
> A vote on these binaries will be called on Friday.

Bumped packaged for anyone to install/test on Gentoo in ~arch. Just
committed it to portage, so will take 4 or more hours before syncing to
public mirrors.

--
William L. Thomson Jr.
Gentoo/Java