Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Alexander Bibighaus <al...@scrashmeow.org> on 2003/08/21 04:24:01 UTC

OJB Console

I have been working on a SourceForge project that provides a web interface to OJB.
I would like to announce it to this board simply to inform you of its availability.

You can read more about it and download the application and full source code here:
http://ojbc.sourceforge.net/

You can demo the application here:

http://www.scrashmeow.org/ojb/index.do
"

I would love to hear any comments, feedback ... especially with regard to its stability and usefulness.
Feel free to send me an email or post to my forums.

Here is my little paragraph I've been using to describe it
The OJB console is a web application that provides administrative facilities for the Object Relational Bridge (OJB) persistence framework.

This console provides transparent browse, search, create, update and delete functionality for the objects configured within OJB. In addition, the console provides administrative functionality such as cache management and a configuration viewer. Finally, this console can be extended to build a data management web application.

The general idea is to provide a useful administrative tool to OJB and a solid reference application for OJB/Struts.

Enjoy :)

-alexander

Re: OJB Console

Posted by Alexander Prozor <ap...@isd.dp.ua>.
actually , your server http://www.scrashmeow.org/ojb/index.do
is always down :(

Re: OJB Console

Posted by Christian Pesch <ch...@coremedia.com>.
Alexander Bibighaus wrote:

>You can demo the application here:
>http://www.scrashmeow.org/ojb/index.do

  Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@scrashmeow.org and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

Apache/2.0.44 (Unix) PHP/4.3.1 mod_jk/1.2.1 Server at www.scrashmeow.org
Port 80

Re: OJB Console

Posted by Alexander Bibighaus <al...@scrashmeow.org>.
Hi Wayne,

I just now saw this email for some reason.  Yes, my console does support
m:n.  My demo has an example with an Album (m) and Photos (n), as well
as some others.

-alexander

Re: OJB Console

Posted by Wayne Kidd <wa...@rdlogic.com>.