Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "M.Liang Liu " <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/15 07:49:53 UTC

Help: ******Test Suite Page****** The TestPortlet1&2 Can NOT Display!

 When I successfully connect my  jetspeed to mysql database,and the tables
display properly,I have got another problem:
The Test Suite Page can NOT display properly with The Error as following:

Title Error: Cannot pass a null PortletDefinition to a PortletEntity.

   Failed to retrieve Portlet Definition for testsuite::TestPortlet1Failed
to retrieve Portlet Definition for testsuite::
TestPortlet1java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot pass a null
PortletDefinition to a PortletEntity.Failed to retrieve Portlet Definition
for testsuite::TestPortlet1Failed to retrieve Portlet Definition for
testsuite::TestPortlet1

Can anybody  give me some help?Any reply will be greatly appreciated as I am
a freshman to jetspeed.

p.s.:I use jetspeed 2.0 at WIN XP and the database is mysql,I installed the
Jetspeed2.0-MultiDb-install.jar under C:\j2

Re: Help: ******Test Suite Page****** The TestPortlet1&2 Can NOT Display!

Posted by "M.Liang Liu " <pa...@gmail.com>.
yup,I checked the list of the given porlet only to find no such Portlet
named *TestPortlet1
*And I wonder why that page named *Test Suite Page *exists(I logged in to
find there was a page named *Test Suite Page* close the Rss Demo) and why
such Exception was thrown?
Maybe it is my turn to write a Portlet named *TestPortlet1 ?*If so,what
should I do?*
*
Thanks.*
*