Posted to axkit-dev@xml.apache.org by Kip Hampton <kh...@totalcinema.com> on 2004/05/06 05:00:24 UTC

AxKit's Migration to TLP

Hi Folks,

In keeping with past discussions on pmc@xml.apache and
general@xml.apache the Apache AxKit project community has prepared a
proposed Mission Statement and set of Project Guidelines [1] with an eye
toward moving AxKit to TPL (Top Level Project) status.

Feedback on this document, as well as detailed guidelines regarding how
we might proceed from here would be most helpful and greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-kip

[1] http://axkit.org/wiki/view/AxKit/TLPGuidelineProposal

Re: AxKit's Migration to TLP

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.
Kip Hampton wrote:

> Feedback on this document, as well as detailed guidelines regarding how
> we might proceed from here would be most helpful and greatly appreciated.

Had a quick skim read.  Cool!

If you are all comfortable to go to the next step, then all we need is
something similar to the resolution I hacked up for Xerces [1] modified
to suit AxKit and we can present it to the next board meeting.

You will need the initial PMC and chair for the resolution, but other
than that it's all very simple :>.

Cheers,
	Berin

[1]