Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net> on 2010/05/05 14:59:03 UTC

OfbizSetup and localisation

Jacques, Erwan, and other,

I works on ofbizsetup system to create quickly a french society.
Currently, input forms and data are oriented for american society. Do
you have idea to manage and stock french specific (Trésor Public, La
poste, PartyIdentification, French TVA, etc ...)?

I propose to create a directory by country in commonext/data that
contains all data xml file and when the new organization is created, we
load the good directory by entity import directory in terms of main
postal address.

Others suggestions ?

Nicolas

--
Nicolas MALIN
Consultant

Re: OfbizSetup and localisation

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net>.
Yes jacques, it's also a possibility.

I choice directory to have the possibility to separate data.
I will try your solution ;)

Nicolas

From: "Nicolas Malin" <ma...@librenberry.net>