Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Mauricio T. Ferraz" <ma...@cilix.com.br> on 2004/01/09 22:09:05 UTC

with formatKey ???

Anybody knows how can I show I CNPJ in this format (33.435.231/0001-27) ???
I my bean I just have number (33435231000127)
So I have to show with ". "and  " / "
There are a way to put something in the resource bundle??? What??

[]´s
Mauricio

Re: with formatKey ???

Posted by "Daniel H. F. e Silva" <dh...@yahoo.com>.
Mauricio,
 If you have access to JSTL in your server container you could try formatting taglib.
 <fmt:formatNumber/> and <fmt:formatDate/> are two very useful tags. I use them a lot.
 They accept formatting patterns like classes from java.text package (In fact, they use classes
from java.text package on their implementations). Take a look on any JSTL book or doc.
 In worst case, you have to code a method or a custom taglib to transform your number attribute to
a String object and then process it to get proper formatting. I'm sure that is pretty easy.
 Hope this posting is useful to you.

Regards,
 Daniel Silva.

PS: Nice to see other brazilians in struts-users.