Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/12 09:22:26 UTC

Lucene/Solr 8.4 release notes

Hello all,

I started working on the release notes for Lucene and Solr 8.4:
 - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LUCENE/ReleaseNote84
 - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SOLR/ReleaseNote84

I'd appreciate help figuring out which changes are worth highlighting.
Please feel free to edit these pages directly.

--
Adrien

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.4 release notes

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ishan, enjoy the new year and holidays too!

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

--