Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Licinio Fernández Maurelo <li...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/06 16:05:35 UTC

Creating cores using SolrJ

Hi there,

i want to create cores using SolrJ, but i also want to create then in a
given datadir. How can i do this? Looking CoreAdminRequest methods i only
found:

   - createCore(name, instanceDir, server)
   - createCore(name, instanceDir, server, configFile, schemaFile)

None of above methods allow datadir param.

Thx

--
Lici

Re: Creating cores using SolrJ

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com>.
yeah that is missing.
I've just committed a setter/getter for dataDir in create command

do this

 CoreAdminRequest.Create req = new CoreAdminRequest.Create();
    req.setCoreName( name );
    req.setInstanceDir(instanceDir);
    req.setDataDirDir(dataDir);
    return req.process( solrServer );