Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2011/03/01 06:29:52 UTC

Re: Ant test failures in gump

OK I have done "something".

for taskdef-test.xml I have added 5 properties test1.jar to test5.jar
which correspond to work entries in gump.

I have seen that the java resources like ${java:foo!foo.properties} in
replacetokens-test.xml do not lend themselves to standardisation.

I wanted to replace ${java:foo!foo.properties} with
${java:${resources}!foo.properties} but we would need to have the props
antlib in ant somehow for that to work.

Hopefully this will work.

When I started to do these changes, I had forgotten to tell my IDE not
to create tabs. So after the fact I went chasing tabs in the complete
directory src/tests/antunit.

Regards,

Antoine

Re: Ant test failures in gump

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
On 3/1/2011 3:49 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 2011-03-01, Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
>
>> OK I have done "something".
> Thank you.  I have tweaked a few things and am just running the full
> testsuite on my windows box where problems with undeleteable jars tend
> to show up.

Thanks too.
>> I have seen that the java resources like ${java:foo!foo.properties} in
>> replacetokens-test.xml do not lend themselves to standardisation.
>> I wanted to replace ${java:foo!foo.properties} with
>> ${java:${resources}!foo.properties} but we would need to have the props
>> antlib in ant somehow for that to work.
> I wouldn't have a problem with adding a snapshot jar of the props antlib
> to lib/optional just like we once had for AntUnit before it was
> released.
+1
>> When I started to do these changes, I had forgotten to tell my IDE not
>> to create tabs.
> Better make that your IDE's default setting ;-)

Yes

Antoine

Re: Ant test failures in gump

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2011-03-01, Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:

> OK I have done "something".

Thank you.  I have tweaked a few things and am just running the full
testsuite on my windows box where problems with undeleteable jars tend
to show up.

> I have seen that the java resources like ${java:foo!foo.properties} in
> replacetokens-test.xml do not lend themselves to standardisation.

> I wanted to replace ${java:foo!foo.properties} with
> ${java:${resources}!foo.properties} but we would need to have the props
> antlib in ant somehow for that to work.

I wouldn't have a problem with adding a snapshot jar of the props antlib
to lib/optional just like we once had for AntUnit before it was
released.

> When I started to do these changes, I had forgotten to tell my IDE not
> to create tabs.

Better make that your IDE's default setting ;-)

> So after the fact I went chasing tabs in the complete directory
> src/tests/antunit.

Thanks

        Stefan