Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> on 2004/09/07 13:53:12 UTC

Fw: maven pdf plugin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Håvard Bjåstad" <ha...@tracetracker.com>
To: <ja...@maven.org>
Cc: <em...@venisse.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 12:56 PM
Subject: maven pdf plugin

Hi Jason,

we have made some changes to the maven-pdf-plugin locally, and we'd like
you to consider getting them into the main distribution. The changes we
have are as follows:

* A new font
* Extra properties that allows customization of font color, size and
face
* Extra properties for additional fields on the cover page
* Extra properties for customizing the footer

What are the chances of getting these (individually or all together)
into the main distribution?
We need to polish things a bit before submitting them, but I don't want
to go through the polishing step unless you are positive towards
including them...

BTW, your email listed at
(http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/pdf/team-list.html) does not
work...

--
Håvard Bjåstad, havard@tracetracker.com

Re: Fw: maven pdf plugin

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Hello Havard,

As soon as you think that your modifications are stable, you can open
an enhancement issue on Jira
(http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10356) and we
will study and apply them (if possible) on the plugin.

Arnaud