Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/22 22:17:32 UTC

More cleaning out: removing older database upgrade scripts from trunk

Hi Team,

I'd like to delete all pre-Roller 4.0 database scripts, which would mean
removing all of these folders which cover Roller <= 2.0:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/roller/trunk/app/src/main/resources/dbscripts/

And for the database upgrade scripts here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/roller/trunk/app/src/main/resources/sql/,
set the lowest
available Roller upgrade script to be the 310-to-400-migration.vm
(JRoller uses 3.1 so perhaps we should keep that in case they're
inclined to upgrade their Roller version), the four prior to that will
be deleted--I'll update DatabaseInstaller.java accordingly.  If a user
has an older Roller installation than 3.1 they'll need to use a Roller
5.0 download to upgrade to that version first, then use the Roller 5.1
download.

Sounds good?

Regards,
Glen

Re: More cleaning out: removing older database upgrade scripts from trunk

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
+1

- Dave