Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "@Nandan@" <na...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/12 01:25:43 UTC

Use Oracle Virtual Machine to Set Up Multiple Node 2 DC cluster

Hi ,
Can you please help me to know, how to set up Networks into ORACLE Virtual
Box machine by which I can able to achieve multiple DC multiple Node
configuration.

I am using window 10 as the host machine. I tried to setup using NAT but it
is not working.

Please provide some idea. Thanks.

Nandan

Re: Use Oracle Virtual Machine to Set Up Multiple Node 2 DC cluster

Posted by Christopher Lord <ch...@instaclustr.com>.
Documentation for Virtual box networking can be found here:
https://www.virtualbox.org/manual/ch06.html

You can probably achieve what you're set up using two separate internal
networks and some custom routing on the Windows 10 host.

This question may be better suited for the virtualbox user mailing list as
they would have more experience with virtualbox networking.