Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de> on 2006/09/17 12:56:48 UTC

Looking for mod_jk status worker doc contributor

Hi,

I'm looking for a community member, who is willing to write a little
documentation about the status worker of mod_jk. We added a lot of new
information to it in the most recent release (candidate) 1.2.19 and I
think it would be worth writing a couple of lines about it. I can help
in answering questions, but it would be nice if someone from the
community would take over the part of writing the doc.

There is a Howto about contributing to the docs:

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/howto/doccontrib.html

I think the author should have some experience with the status and the
load balancer workers.

Thanks and happy testing the new 1.2.19:

http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/tomcat-connectors/jk/source/jk-1.2.19/

Rainer