Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Benjamin Lerer <bl...@apache.org> on 2021/11/12 17:04:47 UTC

[DISCUSS] Mentoring newcomers

Hi everybody

As discussed in the *Creating a new slack channel for newcomers* thead, a
solution to help newcomers engage with the project would be to provide a
list of mentors that newcomers can contact when they feel insecure about
asking questions through our cassandra-dev channel or through the mailing
list.

I would like to collect the list of people that are interested in helping
out newcomers so that we can post that list on our website.

Re: [DISCUSS] Mentoring newcomers

Posted by Blake Eggleston <be...@apple.com.INVALID>.
I’m happy to help out

Posted by Jacek Lewandowski <le...@gmail.com>.
I'm in

- - -- --- ----- -------- -------------
Jacek Lewandowski

Posted by Berenguer Blasi <be...@gmail.com>.
I'm in as well

Posted by Joshua McKenzie <jm...@apache.org>.
Sign me up.

Posted by David Capwell <dc...@apple.com.INVALID>.
I am cool helping.

Posted by Ekaterina Dimitrova <e....@gmail.com>.
I am in too

Posted by al...@gmail.com.

Posted by Paulo Motta <pa...@gmail.com>.
Count me in.

Posted by Stefan Miklosovic <st...@instaclustr.com>.
sign me up

Posted by Brandon Williams <dr...@gmail.com>.
I'm interested.

Posted by Ekaterina Dimitrova <e....@gmail.com>.
Thank you Benjamin. I would like to suggest to add that information also to
our web page under Community when the tickets are resolved. I can work on
that when the time comes.
Have a great day
Ekaterina

Posted by Benjamin Lerer <bl...@apache.org>.