Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ad...@gmx.de on 2003/03/20 16:51:47 UTC

[SOLUTION] Redirection from the action that is being a part of aggregated pipeline.

Hi every1

THE PROBLEM WAS

> I agregate 5 pipelines. 4 of them are almost simple static HTML the 5th
> one handles whole logic which is handled by action-set. All of the
pipelines
> work separately. Aggregation also works but *only when none* of the action
> which redirects to different URI is called due to user request.

SOLUTION

The solution is quite simple (but I could not reconcile to it for some
time).
You just  must not use Redirector, redirect or globalRedirect methods in the
actions that are part of aggregated pipeline.
Special thanks goes here to Diana Shannon from Apache.org who found some
time
to discuss this matter with me.

So if you have some redirections (or redirecting actions)  in the aggregated
pipelines
you have to pull them out of there and place it somewhere in the
aggregating pipeline body (the  one that contains <map:aggregate> tag).

cheers & happy coding A.