Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Raffaele <r....@prismasw.it> on 2008/07/15 16:40:36 UTC

Exception on first run of Continuum on Tomcat 6.0

Hi all,

I have simply followed instructions to installa Continuum, last release, on
Tomcat 6.0, but nevertheless I have some problem for which I'm not able to
find references in this mailinl list,

please can you help me.

Continuum log in attach.

Best regards
Raffaele http://www.nabble.com/file/p18466939/continuum.log continuum.log

Re: Exception on first run of Continuum on Tomcat 6.0

Posted by Raffaele <r....@prismasw.it>.
Thanks but it wasnt' that the problem...

I have resolved reconfiguring Continuum foolowing the less reccomanded
configuration from those proposed in the Continuum site, that is, i've added
a <context> section inside server.xml, then restarting Tomcat now all seems
to work ok.

Best regards,
Raffaele

Posted by Olaf Otto <ol...@x100.de>.