Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> on 2008/11/20 10:08:26 UTC

New MyFaces PMC chair

Please welcome our new MyFaces PMC chair Matthias Wessendorf!

As some of you already might know, I had decided to step down as the chair.
The MyFaces PMC members then voted for Matthias Wessendorf as the
successor and yesterday the board approved the change.

Matthias, thanks for beeing up to that job. I personally have great
confidence in you and wish you all the best for guiding us into the
JSF 2.0 era.

Regards,
Manfred Geiler

Re: New MyFaces PMC chair

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Matthias!

Re: New MyFaces PMC chair

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

regards

Leonardo Uribe

Re: New MyFaces PMC chair

Posted by Kito Mann <ki...@virtua.com>.

RE: New MyFaces PMC chair

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
The old JFK one … ;-)

Congratulations!! Is it a wood chair or a metal chair?

Bruno
2008/11/20 Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>>
Congratulations!

Welcome Mr. President!

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed

Author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets):
http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Guide-Apache-MyFaces-Facelets/dp/1590597370

Web blog: http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog

[Web 2.0] Google Maps Integration with JSF:
http://code.google.com/p/gmaps4jsf/
http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=51250

Re: New MyFaces PMC chair

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.