Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by sudeivas <su...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/20 22:38:44 UTC

Unit Testing AjaxTabbedPanel

Hello All,
          I am using AjaxTabbedPanel in my application and I want to write
unit tests for that. But I couldn't find any example tests in Apache Wicket
- 1.5.3 code.

Please share any sample code to write unit tests for AjaxTabbedPanel.

Thanks,
Suresh

Re: Unit Testing AjaxTabbedPanel

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

AjaxTabbedPanel uses JavaScript (Ajax) to switch from tab to tab.
You can simulate this in WicketTester by calling the Ajax behaviors directly.
See http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/wicket/trunk/wicket-core/src/test/java/org/apache/wicket/ajax/AjaxTimerBehaviorTest.java?view=markup&pathrev=1221291
method #testRestartMethod() to see how we do that for AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior.

Also take a look at
org.apache.wicket.extensions.ajax.markup.html.AjaxLazyLoadPanelTester
to see how AjaxLazyLoadPanel is tested.

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 11:38 PM, sudeivas <su...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>          I am using AjaxTabbedPanel in my application and I want to write
> unit tests for that. But I couldn't find any example tests in Apache Wicket
> - 1.5.3 code.
>
> Please share any sample code to write unit tests for AjaxTabbedPanel.
>

> Thanks,
> Suresh

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend