Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by AndyG <an...@orprovision.com> on 2012/12/17 09:59:43 UTC

Schemes of 'Intellij IDEA' and men...

I have been using Intellij IDEA for many years, but still like Netbeans
(actually prefer it, but work policy dictates). I rarely use Eclipse.

However, all of them have some pretty good editor formatting and code
highlighting options. Likewise, these settings can be exported for each IDE.

On that note I'd like to suggest adding these settings to the repo.
Changes/Defaults can be discussed here.

WDYT?

Andy.

Re: Schemes of 'Intellij IDEA' and men...

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+0

i personally hate the deltaspike/owb formatting policies (even if
products are great) so i wouldn't of it for OpenEJB but then i don't
really care since that's not blocking

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Posted by AndyG <an...@orprovision.com>.
My sentiments exactly. I'd just like to have a loosely defined default. Not
something in concrete . I don't think anyone has ever really worried about
it and we shouldn't start now.

Posted by dsh <da...@gmail.com>.
+0

If nobody is forced into using anything I don't care whether the SVN repo
would contain such settings or not.

Cheers
Daniel