Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/13 13:07:15 UTC

SOLR-13939 and PR # 1668

I just attached a PR to SOLR-13939 for the second of three sets of changes. These changes are, I guess, trying to avoid bogus thread leak failures. Or at least thread leaks we can’t do anything about. Lots of them are in HDFS-related classes for instance. If anybody has some bandwidth to take a glance at them please do.

I haven’t examined the details _at all_. I wanted this group of changes to be available to pass a judgement on whether it’s worth pursuing ASAP. I’ll look at the code in the next day or two in more detail myself; in the mean time any additional eyes welcome.

Erick