Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by George Ng'ang'a <gk...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/07 10:30:50 UTC

Empty table

I want to empty client table so that i can start entering my clients afresh.

Re: Empty table

Posted by Sampath Kumar G <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi George,

Where are you running the instance? Is it in your local or Mifos hosted?

Regards,
Sampath

​

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/> *#304,
2nd Floor, 7th Main Road

HRBR Layout 1st Block

Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any
files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the
intended recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com and
destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original
message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The
recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its
subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or
ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information
contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please
check.