Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Verburg, Martijn" <Ma...@NBNZ.CO.NZ> on 2003/06/03 22:49:04 UTC

Mailing List Archive

Hi all,

Brand new user of Cactus here 8-), I'm trying to get to the archive so I
don't ask any questions that have been asked before 8-).

I attempted to follow the link from
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/mailinglist.html to
http://www.mail-archive.com/cactus-user%40jakarta.apache.org/ (The mailing
list archive), but I get a 404 (Page cannot be found).

Has anyone got any ideas?

Cheers,
	Martijn

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it.
If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
and delete the emails.
Thank you.

Re: Mailing List Archive

Posted by brian janaszek <ja...@collaborativefusion.com>.