Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/31 16:15:16 UTC

[ALL] Commons Parent 27?

There was a minor bug in CP 26; the site plugin report version was
different from the build version.
This has been fixed, and various other plugin versions updated.

I'd like to do another release soon to fix the bug.
Just before I do, are there any other changes that need to be added?

I seem to remember seeing a comment in an SVN commit message which
suggested there was something missing/needing update, but of course I
cannot find the message now...

Anyone remember?

If not, never mind, can always release another version a bit later.

"Release early, release often" works well here since there is no
possibility of API breakage and faulty versions can just be ignored.

Re: [ALL] Commons Parent 27?

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Go for it. I'd like to pick up

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCHANGES-285

when it is fixed. I vote for the issue, maybe other folks can too.

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [ALL] Commons Parent 27?

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
> "Release early, release often" works well here since there is no
> possibility of API breakage and faulty versions can just be ignored.

+1

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [ALL] Commons Parent 27?

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 9:15 AM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There was a minor bug in CP 26; the site plugin report version was
> different from the build version.
> This has been fixed, and various other plugin versions updated.
>
> I'd like to do another release soon to fix the bug.
> Just before I do, are there any other changes that need to be added?
>
> I seem to remember seeing a comment in an SVN commit message which
> suggested there was something missing/needing update, but of course I
> cannot find the message now...
>
> Anyone remember?

I think we've got some weirdness in our OSGI stuff, but I don't
remember the particulars just ATM and don't know if it's what you
would be talking about.  :|

Matt