Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Ralf S. Engelschall" <rs...@engelschall.com> on 1998/09/22 19:42:03 UTC

RELEASE ISSUES: 1.3.2

Ok, now that the tarball is rolled and we're fine for a release of
our 1.3.2 beast, here are the remaining issues:

1. Those of us who're native English speakers should fly over the
   Announcement file and adjust it when necessary. Feel free
   to add any 1.3.2-specific things, too.

2. The discussion about the type of binary distributions
   is still in STATUS. Last time it was a horrible mess: Some rolled it the
   old way, some others rolled it the APACI-way, etc. We should
   decide two things here:

     a) Do we still want to create binary distributions
        (perhaps we come to the conclusion that it's not worth the effort and
        mess each time, who knows)

     b) What _exactly_ is the way we want to create
        binary distributions.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com

Re: RELEASE ISSUES: 1.3.2

Posted by Bill Stoddard <st...@raleigh.ibm.com>.
Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

>      a) Do we still want to create binary distributions
>         (perhaps we come to the conclusion that it's not worth the effort and
>         mess each time, who knows)

I think we should continue to offer binary distributions.

--
Bill Stoddard
stoddard@raleigh.ibm.com