Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steve Quail <St...@walkers.co.uk> on 2001/05/31 12:31:33 UTC

Ultradev login page problem with Apache

     JSP pages created using Ultradev use SendRedirect to bounce users to a
     login page if they haven't logged in yet. This works just fine using
     Tomcat alone but when accessing via Apache you get (although not
     always) bits of the page you tried to acces followed by bits of HTTP
     header followed by the login page.

     Has anyone solved this.

     Using Tomcat 3.2.1, mod_jserv connector.

     Anyone got opinions on Ultradev ? To me seems really quick to knock
     out basic pages but I wonder how I'd add complex Java validation
     without making a messy JSP page - would be nicer if it used servlets
     too MVC style !

     Steve Quail.