Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by gnandre <ar...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/28 16:29:46 UTC

Returning fields a specific order

Hi,

I have a use-case where I want to compare stored fields values of Solr
documents from two different Solr instances. I can use a diff tool to
compare them but only if they returned the fields in specific order in the
response. I tried setting fl param with all the fields specified in
particular order. However, the results that are returned do not follow
specific order given in fl param. Is there any way to achieve this behavior
in Solr?

Re: Returning fields a specific order

Posted by Dominique Bejean <do...@eolya.fr>.
Hi,

If data are in json format, you should use jq -S
https://stackoverflow.com/a/38210345/5998915

Regards

Dominique