Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Hendrikx, Peter" <Pe...@atosorigin.com> on 2006/03/28 10:18:24 UTC

sdubversion client

Hi,

I'm looking for a binary subversion client for a solaris 8 sparc system. No need for a fancy GUI, but simple cli interface.
Are there any availeble?

groet
Peter

Peter Hendrikx<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Business Application Communication Services
Network Management Solutions
Atos Origin
Groenewoudse weg 1
5621 BA Eindhoven
Building: VA 128A
Netherlands
 Phone:  +31 (0)40 27 87083
 Fax:      +31 (0)40 27 87081
 Mobile: +31 (0)6 51025000
  mailto:peter.hendrikx@atosorigin.com

Re: sdubversion client

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Mar 28, 2006, at 12:18, Hendrikx, Peter wrote:

> I'm looking for a binary subversion client for a solaris 8 sparc
> system. No need for a fancy GUI, but simple cli interface.
> Are there any availeble?

 From here:

	http://subversion.tigris.org/project_packages.html

...I got to here:

	http://www.sunfreeware.com/programlistsparc8.html#subversion

...which has Subversion 1.2.3 available for Solaris 8 on SPARC.