Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by xuhong zhang <xu...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/10 19:55:02 UTC

giraph.metrics.enable

Dear everyone,

How to use  "giraph.metrics.enable=true" and "giraph.metrics.directory=dir"
options.

Where should i specify them in the command?

thanks

--
Xuhong Zhang

Re: giraph.metrics.enable

Posted by xuhong zhang <xu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Matthew, it worked, but where can i find the stderr files.

Xuhong

--
Xuhong Zhang

Re: giraph.metrics.enable

Posted by Young Han <yo...@uwaterloo.ca>.
The stderr should be in the same directory as the rest of the Hadoop
userlogs (e.g., syslog). If your Hadoop files are in
"~/hadoop_data/hadoop_local-username/", then the metrics are outputted to
"~/hadoop_data/hadoop_local-username/userlogs/job_yyyymmddhhmm_nnnn/*/stderr"
by default. Also, if you're in a distributed setting, each machine will
have its own stderr log.

Young

Re: giraph.metrics.enable

Posted by xuhong zhang <xu...@gmail.com>.