Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Antonio Vieiro <an...@vieiro.net> on 2017/10/02 08:02:37 UTC

Cannot update list of modules to review (ide/editor.lib, ide/editor.lib2)

Hi,

I cannot update the list of modules to review at

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/List+of+Modules+to+Review

Would anyone please be so kind as to add the following entries there?

Cluster (area): ide
Modules: editor.lib, editor.lib2
Name: vieiro

Thanks,
Antonio

P.S.: Note to self: editor.lib/src/org/netbeans/editor/BaseKit.java
has a wrong license header.

Re: Cannot update list of modules to review (ide/editor.lib, ide/editor.lib2)

Posted by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Updated.

> I cannot update the list of modules to review

From How to Participate[1] > Look around:
"Once you have a user account on Confluence, please send a mail to
dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org to ask for editing permissions for
making changes to the Wiki. "

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/How+to+Participate

HTH,