Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by BenXS <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/06/23 14:28:37 UTC

How to automatically COPY incoming JMS msgs into second queue? Camel "Wiretap" does not work?

I defined the following <route> for camel in an ActiveMQ installation:

<route>
    <from uri="activemq:inputqueue"/>
    <wireTap uri="activemq:dupequeue"/>
    <to uri="activemq:inputqueue"/>
</route>

Every incoming JMS msg should simply be duplicated. The dupe should be put
in
another queue called "dupequeue". The original jms msg should
remain in the input queue for later retrieval (by other java program).
Thats all.

The route definition above does not work.

The "WireTap" statement is performed successfully but the jms msg is
re-inserted into the
same source queue again which cause an endless loop.
How can I avoid re-application of the route definition once it is execute
the first time?

Alternatively: Is there another way to copy an incoming JMS msg into
another, second queue?

Ben

Re: How to automatically COPY incoming JMS msgs into second queue? Camel "Wiretap" does not work?

Posted by Joe Fernandez <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>.
There is the recipient pattern and mirrored queues.

http://camel.apache.org/recipient-list.html

http://activemq.apache.org/mirrored-queues.html

Joe
http://www.ttmsolutions.com