Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by gaojun2048 <ga...@apache.org> on 2024/04/10 02:15:39 UTC

Re: First contribution: Enable Db2 as Source and Sink in Seatunnel Web

Thanks for your contribution,
https://github.com/apache/seatunnel-web/pull/159 has already been merged.

PR https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/6558 CI error. Please fix the
CI error first.

Haneesh M V <Ha...@ibm.com.invalid> 于2024年3月22日周五 12:40写道:

--

Best Regards

------------

Apache ID: gaojun2048

Github ID: EricJoy2048

Mail: gaojun2048@gmail.com

RE: First contribution: Enable Db2 as Source and Sink in Seatunnel Web

Posted by Haneesh M V <Ha...@ibm.com.INVALID>.
Hi ,
I have fixed the CI issues,  could you please review the PR

https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/6558

Thanks
Haneesh

From: gaojun2048 <ga...@apache.org>