Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Daves Open <op...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/14 15:41:28 UTC

Missing jars

I added flink-formats to my pom.xml file, but the jar files are not found.
I checked in mvnrepository and the pom entry exists, but there are no
files.  Can you please confirm that the jars for flink-format are available
in the repos?  The following is my pom entry:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
    <artifactId>flink-formats</artifactId>
    <version>1.11.0</version>
</dependency>

Thanks

Re: Missing jars

Posted by Daves Open <op...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your help.  I had to create a dependency like this to reference
the flink-avro module found in the flink-formats pom.  Learn something new
every day.
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
  <artifactId>flink-avro</artifactId>