Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu> on 2004/06/29 17:30:55 UTC

HELP! Cannot add any assets in Lenya

Hi all,

I'm demoing Lenya to our core set of users, and while testing out
everything I wanted to show them, I'm finding that I cannot add any
assets to Lenya.  It appears to add, but it never gets listed in the
Asset Library.  Does anyone know some possible areas to check why this
would not be working?

Jon

Re: HELP! Cannot add any assets in Lenya

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 21:34, Peter Shipley wrote:
> Rolf Kulemann wrote:
> > It works for me on the demo machine, which runs 1.2.
> > Can u please check that?
> >
> > For example here
> > http://olr.kbs.uni-hannover.de:8080/lenya/default/authoring/tutorial/test.html
> >

> FWIW, I click the link, edit the page in BXE and am presented with the
> biggest red error screen (with layered error popup).

Non conatiner elements like a,img need to be nested in container element
like p or div, iirc. The error only says, hey u directly tried to insert
non container elements in html element where only conatiners are allowed
as specified by the underlying relanxNG.

--
Rolf Kulemann

Re: HELP! Cannot add any assets in Lenya

Posted by Peter Shipley <ps...@nomensa.com>.
Rolf Kulemann wrote:
> It works for me on the demo machine, which runs 1.2.
> Can u please check that?
>
> For example here
> http://olr.kbs.uni-hannover.de:8080/lenya/default/authoring/tutorial/test.html

FWIW, I click the link, edit the page in BXE and am presented with the
biggest red error screen (with layered error popup).

<error>
Validation Alert
meta(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml) is not allowed as child of
html(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml)
head(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml) is not allowed as child of
html(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml)
body(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml) is not allowed as child of
html(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml)
</error>

Re: HELP! Cannot add any assets in Lenya

Posted by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu>.
On Jun 29, 2004, at 12:36 PM, Rolf Kulemann wrote:

> It works for me on the demo machine, which runs 1.2.
> Can u please check that?

Thanks all for your help.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get it
working on the soon-to-be production environment, but I have it working
on a test environment for now.  I think I just really need someone to
help me out one on one with some of these issues...  I'll keep plugging
away to see what the issue is.

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu>.

Posted by Wolfgang Kaltz <jw...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu>.
Sorry, just changed it, but it's still not happening.  I did an "ant
install" after I changed in $LENYA_HOME, but I still cannot add assets.
  I see a build.properties in $COCOON_HOME that is disabled.  Should
both be enabled?

Jon

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.