Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2012/06/01 17:28:49 UTC

Re: Run Sling Examples

Hi,

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 6:25 PM, Bhathiya Jayasekara
<to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I'm new to sling and trying to run samples given in sling source code at
> org.apache.sling.sample. But I'm unable to run any sample code. Can someone
> please guide me to run one of them? (*
> org.apache.sling.samples.custom-login-form* and *
> org.apache.sling.samples.usermanager.ui* are preferred)

What did you do?
What did you get?
What did you expect?

I'm not too familiar with the above samples, haven't tried them myself.

One sample that I know works according to its README instructions is
the  slingbucks sample at [1], you might try that one.

-Bertrand

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/samples/slingbucks