Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by AtulMaurya <at...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/13 08:39:21 UTC

Re: Content repository not initializing [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hello All,

Can anyone suggest me something on the issue?

Thanks and regards,
Atul

Re: Content repository not initializing [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Posted by AtulMaurya <at...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all for the replies.. I resolved the issue.. it was a database
issue and nothing from JackRabbit was to be corrected. Actually the database
was migrated from MS SQL to Oracle and the and this caused the corruption of
BLOB data. After correcting the migrate utility the issue got resolved
itself and the repository is getting started normally.

Once again thanks very much for the help :)

Re: Content repository not initializing [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@onehippo.com>.
Well I'm not really experienced with Oracle or so much of the
underlaying DBs, but apparently you have a constraint violation. If I
were you I would check to see if the triggers and constraints are
correct for that specific table.

Jeroen

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 8:39 AM, AtulMaurya <at...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> Can anyone suggest me something on the issue?
>

> Thanks and regards,
> Atul

Jeroen Reijn
Solution Architect
Hippo

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

http://about.me/jeroenreijn