Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Marc Kaufman <ma...@adobe.com> on 2016/07/12 19:53:53 UTC

NoSuchMethod - CFFCIDFont.getProperty

I'm trying to use an Adobe CFF font (KozGoPr6N-Regular.otf). During the font loading I get to:
OTFFile.readName() line 34: Object familyName = fileFont.getProperty("FamilyName");
But fileFont is a CFFCIDFont, and there is no such method "getProperty".
Stack:
OTFFile.readName() line: 134
OTFFile(OpenFont).readFont(FontFileReader, String, String) line: 740
OFFontLoader.read(String) line: 109
OFFontLoader.read() line: 93
OFFontLoader(FontLoader).getFont() line: 124
FontLoader.loadFont(FontUris, String, boolean, EmbeddingMode, EncodingMode, boolean, boolean, InternalResourceResolver) line: 108

RE: NoSuchMethod - CFFCIDFont.getProperty

Posted by Marc Kaufman <ma...@adobe.com>.
Turns out fop 2.1 needs fontbox 1.8

Marc

Posted by Marc Kaufman <ma...@adobe.com>.