Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Kurt Clauss <kc...@hotmail.com> on 2016/01/29 21:00:32 UTC

Wicket 7.2.0 - Palette component questions

Hi all!!  I'm thinking this is the right place to bring this up, but if not, please direct me accordingly (in a nice way, of course)...  I started working with the Palette component in 7.2.0 and found the layout does not match the example at all.  It renders the appropriate containers and content, but definitely not the same layout.  I saw in an example version at (http://www.mkyong.com/wicket/wicket-palette-example/) it renders correctly.  However, the pom has very different references.  What do I need to do with the current version to get a similar layout, or even customize the current layout??

org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.form.palette.Palette

Thanks in advance!Kurt

Re: Wicket 7.2.0 - Palette component questions

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

you can also take a look at the Palette paragraph in the user guide where
you can find which css classes are used by this component:

https://ci.apache.org/projects/wicket/guide/7.x/guide/single.html

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi Kurt,