Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Johan <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/13 11:56:18 UTC

Problem with doctype tag and XmlTextReader (Compact framework)

My XmlTextReader (C# , Compact Framework) throws a
"NotSupportedException" when reading a SVG file generated by Batik.
The exception is thrown when reading the doctype tag.
The tag looks like this:
<!DOCTYPE svg PUBLIC '-//W3C//DTD SVG 1.0//EN'
'http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-SVG-20010904/DTD/svg10.dtd'>

The XmlTextReader is supposed to not validate, only check for wellformedness.

Any idees?

Re: Problem with doctype tag and XmlTextReader (Compact framework)

Posted by Johan <jo...@gmail.com>.
I presume it has to do with the parser. It is a (System.Xml.XmlReader,
.net compact framework). The reason i posted here is if annyone has
had a similar problem.
The parser is supposed (according to doc) to only look  for
wellformedness and dosen't validate.

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Hi Johan,