Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jhaarni <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/03 09:03:50 UTC

Send message to cxf-endpoint with @Produce

Question from a puzzled beginner.

How do I send a (fairly complex) message to a cxf web service endpoint with
a @Produce -injected template?

I have read the docs, searched the whole net and even invested in The Book,
but can't find a good example.

My endpoint:

What I am trying to do:

When I run this, I get a

I have tried wrapping the request object in different kind of arrays or a
List, but no use.

Thanks in advance,

Jay

Re: Send message to cxf-endpoint with @Produce

Posted by jhaarni <ja...@gmail.com>.
my mistake, I had the wrong class configured as the SEI.

Correct one was of course the MyServiceUserDataPortType.

Thanks a lot :)

Posted by "Willem.Jiang" <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can I have a look at your SEI class
net.myservice.myserviceuserdata.ServiceMyServiceUserData?
It looks like CXF client is try to invoke the service with unwrapped
parameters.

Willem