Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2005/08/06 11:49:40 UTC

[ANN] Mavenbook.org with more tips and more feeds

Hi there,

Just an update. I've modifed the http://www.mavenbook.org web site to
include more tips. I've now started to add M2 tips as well. We currently
have the following categories:

- m1 tips
- m2 tips
- Maven news

I've also added 3 more RSS feeds. We now have 4 feeds:
- news feed
- m1 tips feed
- m2 tips feed
- All previous feeds in one feed

I need your help to get even more tips posted on the site. If you're
interested, send me an email and I'll give you access the underlying wiki so
that you post tips yourself.

Also, I'm interested to get some feedback from you readers. Do you find the
information there useful? Do you like the tips that have been posted so far?

Thanks
-Vincent

RE: [ANN] Mavenbook.org with more tips and more feeds

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Sorry, this was meant for Thomas alone... :-)

-Vincent

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Thomas,

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

Oops... sorry, I had forgotten to espace some characters. I've fixed it.
Thanks.

> Good stuff though! I can add a couple of M1 tips if you want.

Cool. I'm sending you the details in a separate email.

Posted by Thomas Van de Velde <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vincent,

There's a problem with the "Dynamic Propery" tip:

 Error number 4001 in 4: Error while parsing velocity page
Main.Tip8DynamicProperty Wrapped Exception: Encountered " ==
'whatever'}">rn" at line 5, column 51. Was expecting one of: "}" … …

Good stuff though! I can add a couple of M1 tips if you want.

Cheers,
Thomas

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vincent,

On 8/6/05, Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> wrote:
> Hi there,

> Also, I'm interested to get some feedback from you readers. Do you find the
> information there useful? Do you like the tips that have been posted so far?

I've bought your book to introduce maven to other team in the company
I am working for. Very good job, I like the 'How do I do that' way of
explaining things ;-)

I am interested in  writing m2 tips as they come along.

Cheers,
Stéphane
--
.::You're welcome ::.

Re: [ANN] Mavenbook.org with more tips and more feeds

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vincent,