Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Pawan Pandey <pa...@mediaring.com.sg> on 2000/03/10 12:18:57 UTC

Tomcat+Stronghold

Hi,

I was just wondering if tomcat could be made to talk to Stronghold.

If yes , can anybody give me a pointer as to how.

Tomcat version is 3.1

and Stronghold 2.4.2

regards

Pawan

Re: Tomcat+Stronghold

Posted by Chuck Huber <ch...@atlanta.com>.
Pawan Pandey wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was just wondering if tomcat could be made to talk to Stronghold.
>
> If yes , can anybody give me a pointer as to how.

It should be a drop-in replacement for apache.  The last time I messed
around with Stronghold (4 months ago) it supported loadable modules.
I no longer have the manuals at my disposal so I can't offer any
research results. Try heading down that path and see where it takes you.

Enjoy,
   - Chuck