Posted to rpc-user@xml.apache.org by "Lin, Yaxiong" <li...@mayo.edu> on 2002/03/15 23:44:42 UTC

connection refused error

I am getting the IOException with message Connection refused on the client.
It works for the a few requests on the same client, and then it stopped
working. It appears the port/socket got locked.

What's gone wrong?

- Yaxiong

Re: connection refused error

Posted by Todd Berman <tb...@chopper.slackworks.com>.
I had a similar issue.

Are you using XmlRpcClient or XmlRpcClientLite?

if your using XmlRpcClient I recommend switching to Lite, it fixed it for
me.

 -Todd

Posted by Todd Berman <tb...@chopper.slackworks.com>.
I had a similar issue.