Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Raman <ra...@smartdatainc.com> on 2003/12/08 12:22:18 UTC

designing simple scheduler

Hello,

I am using struts/beans  in my application. I want a scheduler kind of thing that after regular interval of time should check the db and send mails.
I want some suggestions regarding running it on red hat linux and way to go for this.

Cheers,
Raman Garg

Re: designing simple scheduler

Posted by Markus <ma...@gmx.com>.
Hi,

search the mail archive.
This thread was discussed about one or two weeks ago.

Regards,

Markus

Posted by Vic Cekvenich <ce...@basebeans.com>.
With a layered MVC application you can re-use beans outside of Struts.
Have cron call beans application. I do.
.V