Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vladimir Solomenchuk <vo...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/24 11:55:03 UTC

is tapestry.formos.com still accepted new projects?

Hello,

possibly, this is wrong place for asking this question, but anyway.
I'd like to create new project related to integration of tapestry5 and
dojo, but after two weeks of awaiting approval still no answer.

regards,
Vladimir Solomenchuk

Re: is tapestry.formos.com still accepted new projects?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
In theory, yes we could have more projects on Tapestry360.
However, even before I left Formos, I was doing a very poor job of
administering the site.

I would encourage projects to put their code on GitHub or Google (along with
wikis and issue tracking); Tapestry360 can store home pages and the Bamboo
CI server.

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 4:35 AM, Banchi Liko <ba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think not, because Howard has left (or been fired) from Formos.
>
> On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Vladimir Solomenchuk <vovasty@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > possibly, this is wrong place for asking this question, but anyway.
> > I'd like to create new project related to integration of tapestry5 and
> > dojo, but after two weeks of awaiting approval still no answer.
> >
> > regards,
> > Vladimir Solomenchuk

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: is tapestry.formos.com still accepted new projects?

Posted by Banchi Liko <ba...@gmail.com>.