Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Tristan23 <tr...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/20 12:09:39 UTC

CXF endpoint - access to HTTP header fields?

I have a route with a CXF endpoint like this here:

<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="CXF1" address="http://localhost:8090/myService1..."
serviceClass="CXF1Impl"/>

<from uri="cxf:bean:CXF1" />
<to ... some more stuff ... a processor e.g. to access HTTP header fields

Is it possible to have access to the HTTP header fields in the Camel route?

Re: CXF endpoint - access to HTTP header fields?

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yes.
exchange.getIn().getHeaders();

Or is there a header you couldn't find?